Coordinated Construction Project Control Services, LLC was formed in January 2010 by Jacqueline Doyle, P.E. Jacqueline is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP from PMI), Certified Construction Manager (CCM from CMAA), Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP from AACEI), a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP from USGBC), and a Value Engineering Specialist (AVS from SAVE) with over 20 years of experience in Construction and Engineering Consulting including CPM Scheduling, Cost Estimating, Project Management, Owner Representation, and Program Management.
Even though the firm is relatively new, the experience of the core staff is not. Jacqueline established a core group of experienced professionals to perform Professional Project Control services at the highest level.
- Six Engineer / Schedulers with over 100 years of combined experience in developing and updating CPM Schedules for an extensive variety of complex construction projects (P6, P3, SureTrak, MSP)
- Six Cost Estimators with over 100 years of combined construction experience to perform cost estimates for all disciplines
- Construction Managers / Inspectors (P.E. / LEED Accredited Professionals)
- One Forensic Accountant (MBA / CPA) with over 35 years of construction experience to evaluate Change Orders and Damage Claims
- One Attorney / P.E. with over 40 years of construction experience to analyze Change Orders and Claims
- Three technical administrative staff members that specialize in document control and administration
Services offered by CoordCPCS include CPM Scheduling, Cost Estimating, Change Order Analysis, Program / Project Management, Owner Representative Services, Expert Analysis, and Technical Administrative Services.
Coordinated Construction Project Control Services, LLC is committed to providing unmatched construction consulting services with a value driven approach. We ensure all your construction project control requirements will be managed with expertise, excellence and integrity. Our goal is to assist in delivering projects on-time and within budget.